– Ökade ambitioner totalt för förnybar energi i EU är bra och ett klokt regelverk för hållbarhet...
The right core at the right time
Corenso has evolved from being a pure product supplier toward also supplying consulting services. With Core AuditTM and Added Value Concept, the company paves the way for better cash flow, greater order management accuracy and overall optimized operations for paper mills across Europe.
– We have a long and solid experience from working with paper millsand from manufacturing and delivering cores for them. In order to strengthen our offering, we have added a concept that increases value for the customer – Added Value Concept - along with Core Audit™, says Tomas Skålén, Sales & Marketing Manager at Corenso Sweden.
Core AuditTM is a tool that maps the core flow, how needs arise and how orders are placed. Corenso’s experts visit the customer in order to figure out what can be done to optimize their core usage. Is the warehouse properly conditioned? What about shipping costs – can they be reduced? Maybe the order profile needs to be updated? Are we using the right core quality for each end customer?
– By asking this kind of questions and analyzing every link in the chain we can make improvements and find cost savings. The review is also the gateway to our Added Value Concept, which guarantees the right type of cores, at the right time, says Tomas, adding that there is an ever-growing interest for these types of services.
Customers can give Corenso access to their production planning system and continuous inventory balances either online or by email.
– We adapt our level of transparency to the customer’s degree of automatization. It is also possible to use a webcam to monitor the warehouse – what’s crucial is that we visualize changes and have an overview of the warehouse, he explains.
No unplanned stops or incorrect orders
Corenso’s product – paper cores – are used by virtually every paper mill. This means that virtually any paper mill benefits from Added Value Concept that keeps track of the number of cores available, and their usage. It also makes deliveries without the customer having to place an order.
– Paper mills often have short lead times and have to make quick adjustments, which may lead to, for example, a different dimension of the core than previously thought. An un-planned stop of the paper machine because the correct core is missing, is something that just cannot happen – it can result in a loss of several tens of thousands of Eurow per hour. But by connecting ourselves to the paper mill’s production planning system, we can ensure that the right product is always in stock when needed, and the paper mill doesn’t need to worry about additional costs, says Tomas.
Carefree solution for the customer
The benefits of Added Value Concept include less working hours, improved cash flow and, in particular, the simplicity and security it implies to have someone in control of the situation.
After reviewing the customer's situation and needs, it takes just a few days for the automatic order handling system to be up and running. Corenso always suggests a transition period when the old and new systems run in parallel, so nothing falls between the cracks or gets wrong.
Currently, Corenso has agreements with four major paper mills for automated warehousing and order management systems, in accordance with Added Value Concept. More agreements are in pipeline, Tomas announces.
– This is really something going on. There is no need to wait with warehouse monitoring and automatic order detection!
For more information please contact:
Finland, Baltics & Russia:
+358 40 550 8905
Sweden, Norway & Denmark:
+46 530 730 710